Saturday, August 17, 2013

*bad day*

I think today was my bad day ever =(
Planned to go out earlier but out on 3pm,
It's really not a good timing~
I worried the car at the back hit me,
so I hit the car in front of mine.
After hit, my mind was blank ..
I forgot take the plat number of that car,
I forgot take photos,
What I learned before,
I totally forgot.
I wanna cried that moment,
but I told myself,
Nobody will help me even I cried out loud.
Suddenly felt tired of this life.
I just hope to get a happy life
that's all...
I had it before,
Why god take away from me?
Am i not deserve to have it?
I'm tired.
Remember,
When you need somebody,
nobody will be here for you.

My car accompany for 3 years,
now he has to go surgery,
How can i survive without him this few weeks??







No comments:

Post a Comment