Sunday, August 4, 2013

*sunday in kmn*

Sunday is not a weekend in kemaman =)
I'm not going anywhere unless play ball in the evening~
I had my favorite dishes tonight --> Asam chicken =D
After dinner, I went to visit my friend's son 
He is getting bigger and handsome,
I wish I got the chance to talk with him soon..
Girl's talks start after visitation.
My girls include Jia Wei and Hui Xin
I thought we don't have this chance to gather again 
since Hui Xin becomes mummy
and Jia Wei always play badminton~
I had lost contact to them over the past year..
Guys, if you think friends are important than your beloved,
do remember she will give up her friends because of you,
love her while she is still yours 
Girls, if you think guy is everything for you,
do re-correct your mind set.
You will get much more painful 
when he choose to leave you.
Guys, be smart 
Girls, be tough 




I love him <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment